Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTE/WSYX viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WSYX and WTTE (collectively the “Station”), WWHO, Diamond Cellar, Shema Global, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. To enter, go to www.ABC6onyourside.com complete the Upickem online entry form by providing your full name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, e-mail address and photo of YOU and your child. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. No incomplete entries will be accepted. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, (ii) the child in the picture is his/her child, (iii) the picture does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iv) the picture has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) that they agree to the terms and conditions located at http://www.abc6onyourside.com/sections/station/legal/terms.shtml. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Station reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry. The submission of a picture must be in jpg format, cannot exceed 500x500.
4. The contest starts on April 22, 2013 and will end on May 12, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received between April 22, 2013 and May 5, 2013 during the Contest Period. Entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 5, 2013 during the Contest Period to qualify for the voting period from May 6, 2013 to May 12, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
5. Between 5:00 a.m. EDT on May 6, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 12, 2013, ABC 6 28 viewers will be asked to vote for their favorite picture by submitting their vote through the Columbus UPICKEM voting application hosted on ABC6onyourside.com page. One vote per IP address. Duplicate votes will be disqualified. Facebook “Likes’ are not considered votes. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, vote farming, or any other activity that artificially inflates such entrant’s votes as determined by Station in its sole discretion. The Station reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes. Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
6. On May 13, 2013, the entrant’s photo with the most valid votes as determined by the Station will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among the tied entrants.
7. All entries (including pictures) received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive $500.00 gift card to Diamond Cellar and a $50.00 gift card to Shema Global.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be determined by the Station as the entrant with the next highest number of valid votes.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set forth in these rules from the station.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winners for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of votes received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTE/WSYX, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 and on the station website at www.ABC6onyourside.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTE/WSYX, Attn: Mommy and Me contest, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 by May 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Diamond Cellar and Shema Global accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prize or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.